Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MARCH FAVORITES. OHH YEAHHH.

Blah I've been sick all week and haven't seen my Anna in forever. I miss you oh and stop being so adorable on your posts!

Anyways.....the month of March is winding down I figured I would share some of my favorite products of the month! High end and drugstore :)

FACE: 
 1. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer- $42 available at Sephora. Provides light to medium coverage.    Perfect for people who don't like wearing a lot of makeup on their face!

2. Maybelline mineral power concealer- $4-6 available at drugstores (Wal-Mart, Target etc..) Lightweight with good coverage plus easy application. 
3. MAC creamblush in Posey- $18 available at MAC stores and counters. Posey is a beautiful rosy pink that gives that "just pinched" cheek look. I'm in love and haven't used a powder blush in forever!

EYES:
1. MAC eyeshadow in All That Glitters- $14.50 available at MAC stores and counters. A pretty champagne pink perfect for the lid. If i have a lazy day I just sweep some of this and just use liner and mascara to give my eyes some POP! 

 2. Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Natural Smokes- $4-6 available at drugstores. I'm obsessed with the dark almost black matte brown in this quad. I use it DAILY!  

 3. MAC eye kohl in Feline- $14.50 available at MAC. It's the perfect super dark black eye pencil. It is limited edition, but MAC usually releases it a few times a year so grab it while you can! 
4. Maybelline The Falsies mascara- $6 available at drugstores. I was quite skeptical on this product after hearing mixed reviews, but I adore it. Plus it's super cheap so try it for yourself :) 

LIPS:
1. The Balm Stainiac in Prom Queen- $16 available at Sephora. During school I'm more of a ChapStick girl because I don't wanna be reapplying my lipstick every hour, but with a lipstain like this you can have lasting color without worrying about reapplying or it going all over your face or teeth. I haven't found a better lipstain yet!

2. Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose- $5 available at Wal-Mart. I just got this the other day and I love it. Gives you moisturized lips with a bit of color without looking overbearing. 

WELL THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR TODAY. I HOPE PEOPLE START READING THIS SOON. 

<3   SARA

No comments:

Post a Comment